[Loop] Happy Mood Song [Loop] Happy Mood Song

Woot

The song is so happy its creepy. Nice job ^_^

JonH2O responds:

So happy its creepy? Like a smiling murderer?

Your Way Your Way

Wow

This song is beautiful. I am not a big fan of the vocals but love the intro. Great job.

SirDocALot responds:

Thanks!!

Serotonin - Haunted Serotonin - Haunted

So-So

I like the general idea but later in the song it gets a little to meshed together.

metal gear solid 2 rock theme metal gear solid 2 rock theme

Love it

The MGSSkateboard theme. I love this song so much ^_____^

Portal Song v1.0 Portal Song v1.0

Portal! :D

I have heard a few portal mixes but this is the best! I Like the synth and the speech in it. Good job. YAY RANDOM BEEPAGE!

Captain Falcon Abortion Punch Captain Falcon Abortion Punch

o.o

So....captain falcon loves punching woman wombs for baby ejection. Weird. Awesome audio!

Kid Icarus Medley Kid Icarus Medley

Finally its Pit!

We finally get some Kid Icarus stuff. This is pretty good. In fact i love it. I never really played Kid Icarus but I know the melody from Brawl. Nice remix. Keep up the good work!

Mario 64 Bowser Rock Mix+Bass Mario 64 Bowser Rock Mix+Bass

Sweet

Awesome Remix from SM64! I love the part at 0:40 were the song really picks up. Great Rock remix. Cant wait to hear moar of these!

Thinking In Slow Motion Thinking In Slow Motion

Cant go any higher.

This made me think of my life over and over again. Slowly drifting me into a sleep. I love the song so much. The use of Harpsichord fits to a theme that even I can love. The music is just plain beautiful. If I could rate it higher then 10 it would be a 13. The best song I have heard on Newgrounds since I have joined. Keep making stuff like this.

SuperGoodSound responds:

"Can't Go Any Higher" sounds like a cool name for a michael jackson pop song or something. but I digress. Newgrounds "best song ever". There's a guy who gave me a zero because "classical music is gay" so I don't know if a newgrounds best song is even quite possible... I mean - I'm sure just as many 13 year olds from the 17th century would hear trance and be like "trance is gay", so - you never know. I wish I had some sort of point with all this. sorry.

Fight to the Death, Pikachu! Fight to the Death, Pikachu!

Remixin!

Awesome remix of the song. I do not really like the Piano part as the user said bellow but it fits nicely with the beats. Keep up the good work!