Ups Tetris Ups Tetris

hehe

Its pretty fun for a tetris game. Tetris was never really my thing. What really won me over was the soundtrack.

-Saber

AS Basics Tutorial AS Basics Tutorial

Useful

Pretty useful but just because you have buttons on the video doesnt make it a flash. Im new to this and will need it. Ty and great job.

heofacker responds:

Well, actually, if you animate a flash well, you could make something like "ButtonHunt", except beacuse BHunt have some functions to drag MCs and etc. ^^

Unirider Unirider

LOL! XD

Actually kinda fun. Could use better graphics though.

Sonic In Angel Island Sonic In Angel Island

Sweet!

The game is awesome. Could use more zoom and better graphics for the loops but the game is a great remake of Angel island. Thumbs up and a 10!

space blast space blast

Nice job

Like a side scrolling space invaders. Kinda a rip off but fun to play. To hard to die though. To easy of a game.

masterofdragons responds:

you must be really good then, cos i die all the time lol

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

WOAH!

This game is the best game i played on NG ever! People keep nagging me "Play Hedgehog Launch" and i got pissed. I finally played it and was freaking woahed by it. Funny how you can send a ball of fuzz into space by shooting him 5,000 feet in the air. Gotta try it someday. Anyways congrats on a perfect game. (Finsished in 22 days! Woohoo)

DeathByBalloons DeathByBalloons

Addicting

Its addicting and a good way to kill a few minutes. Nothing big but hey if your bored yo will do anything for entertainment.

Shoot the Baddies Shoot the Baddies

Hmmmmm

The graphics are kind crappy and the gameplay isnt that fun. Its a good way to kill 5 minutes but not what im looking for.

Mega Pong Mega Pong

Enjoyable

Pong is fun and you gave me a few minutes of happiness. Thanks man!