Mega Man: Home Movie Mega Man: Home Movie

Win <:

This is why Axl is so kick ass.

Obamaramabamba Obamaramabamba

Wow

Oddly that was the funniest thin i saw all day XD

HL - Up My Balls!! HL - Up My Balls!!

Save it for youtube

I like missheard lyrics videos but you should save that for youtube, not newgrounds.

MarioNintendo responds:

To be honest, youtube is the first place I uploaded it to under the same user name (+ an "H" at the and). I still uploaded it here for three reasons: it hasn't caught on youtube, here you have the full quality flash and I have always dreamed to have a flash on Newgrounds, as crazy as it sounds.

Ike fights for his friens Ike fights for his friens

Um?

Pretty good. When you say "Ike fights for his friends" one thing comes to mind........."WHAT FRIENDS?!"

Bob Wanted An Apple Bob Wanted An Apple

Wow.

This was surprisingly entertaining! Thought it was gonna suck but you proved me wrong. Basic animation but funny story. I thought those 2 were gay.

Star Fox: Loopy Battle Star Fox: Loopy Battle

Pretty Good

The graphics were great but it could have used more movement. OH! And i noticed your name was on Fox's Arwing on one scene. "MultiColoredYoshi?" XD

Another retarded fight Another retarded fight

Lolsome

Not the best but not bad. I liked it. You could have zoomed in to get better quality but I like what you have.

Metal Gear X Catastrophe Metal Gear X Catastrophe

Snake? Snake?! Snaaaaaaaaaaaake?!

I have never seen a suckier MGS video then this. That retarded flash killed Snake, not the lack of water. 1: Snake doesn't have a mouth. 2: Your gay for letting a pair of nuts fly past the end of the screen. 3: Animation was alright but how you put it together with this crap is BEYOND ME! You have potential so USE IT!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Woohoo!

That was great. Shows how bad ass the game is. I notice you pronounce it (Gayden) and i thank you. The graphics was good but it was a little short. Hop to see more from you man. You are the Flash God! Score: 9-5

Agrophobia Agrophobia

Meh

What is the point in watching this. He gets up runs falls down. That is all. Makes no sense and is not worth watching! BLAM!

OscarTheGrouch responds:

I only put it on so more experienced people could leave feedback and give me tips not for people to say it shit man, even tho its not really that good.